Modern Country music
are a "new country" band formed around the performing team of Chris Tedesco and Mickey Kennedy. They are backed by top musicians from across the US and tour as a full band throughout the US and Europe.
Keeping true to the roots of classic country style,combined with a modern Nashville production and refreshing original songs,The Ranchhands' sound IS new country. The Ranchhands are known throughout the US and Europe for their high-energy performances,musicianship,and professionalism both on and off stage.
The band has performed over 900 concerts since 2003,touring in 17 countries and 45 states. They were the first American country music band to perform in Albania (3 concerts),and Bosnia (1 concert) in 2008. Bandleader Chris Tedesco (fiddle/acoustic guitar/songwriter) has been nominated twice for International Musician of the Year in France.
You might also like
Kevin Costner & Modern West - Country Music
A Short History of Modern African American Music
I don't believe this post shows racism as much as it shows a preference for jazz over rap. Fair enough, it's a free country. Imagine a similar post with a transcript from Beethoven, and one from Hank Williams. The poster would not be accused of racism, but expressing a preference between two different types of music. By the way, as everybody knows, both types of music are 'good' and equally valid. (Intellectual/serious vs. folk/pop).
However, I don't agree with the poster in this respect: John Coltrane is unarguably the greater artist, but Lil' Wayne is likely more popular now than Coltrane was during his lifetime
Modern Sounds in Country & Western Music 1 & 2
Music (Concord Records)
Local Clothing Startup Kicking up Dust in Country Music Scene — Times of San Diego
Driven by their love of country music, country festivals, and what they consider country-lifestyle values, the brothers say there is a major opportunity to provide modern country music fans with a new style of clothing. “Fans rule the country scene and ..
Country music artist Gary Allan talks new, old songs prior to Saturday concert — The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
Commenting on modern country music trends, Allan said he can't think of any of his songs that mention either a tractor or a pick-up truck. “I haven't got any of that pick-up or tractor money,” he chuckled.
How to Play Celebrity by Brad Paisley
TV Series Episode Video on Demand
Top 25 Country Music Radio Stations
Mobile Application (MUSIC MANIA)
- Product feature bullets:
- - Listening radio without headphones
- - Set timer to play radio station and sleep timer so that radio station turns off at specific time
- - Save or share radio stations on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- - The widget of the app will appear in the notification so that you could control radio station even when the app is turned off
- - Use widget option to set your favorite radio station as a shortcut on your home screen.
- - Set favorites to create a list of favorite channels for quick access
- - Choose more button to research other radio stations
- - Set an alarm
- NB. For this app to work, internet connection is required. In case there is no internet connection and you have set an alarm, you will be woken up by the default...
Country Music (Modern Plays)
Book (Bloomsbury Methuen Drama)
- Used Book in Good Condition
"Heard Your Name" - Alt. Country Song
Digital Music Track (The Independent Music Awards)