80s and 90s Country music
Jessica Wade is from a tractors, trucking, and hockey-loving family in upstate New York, and is fond of horses & dogs. She's a Cornell aggie who loves country music and truck stop coffee. Jessica's been on SiriusXM since 2004 playing country hits; she's with you every weekday afternoon.
Deborah Allen is one of those rare artists who forged her own path to success and ended up building a world-class career in the process. An extraordinarily talented singer, songwriter, producer and performer, Deborah's incomparable abilities as an artist may be matched only by her enthusiasm and creativity as an individual. It is that formidable combination of spirit and talent that keeps the Grammy-nominated entertainer and multi-million-airplay songwriter in demand. Deborah joins the Prime Country family with a unique inner circle look at the country music industry.
Recreational drummer 48 looking for musicians
Recreational drummer 48 with basement studio and plenty of equipment looking for a guitar and bass player to get together and make music and jam. trying to learm all this midi equipment. sounds great but somewhat complex. have roland jv880, d110 with controller all running to cakewalk. full rack of equipment with mixer and recording equip. played out in the 80s and early 90s but been solo since band grew up and parted ways and been busy running business for the last 23 yrs. miss music and would like to stay active and make it fun. in belair md. traded in my acoustic tama double bass drums 5 yrs ago for professional roland set
For the Record 80's and 90's edition
- Covers everything from rapto reggae, alternative to country, pop to punk and more
- Contains 600 Q and A cards from the 80 s and 90 s music era
- All multiple choice trivia questions
- Traveling? Grab the trivia card box and race away the hours
- 2 to 4 players or teams
Sale of Paper in Venezuela Raises Fears on Freedom — New York Times
The new owners appointed as president of El Universal a Venezuelan businessman, Jesús Abreu, the brother of José Antonio Abreu, the founder of a well-known classical music program for poor youths called El Sistema.
TV Series Episode Video on Demand
#1 Country Songs of the '80s and '90s: 2nd Edition
Book (Hal Leonard Corporation)
In A Big Country (Live)
Digital Music Track (Cleopatra Records)
Sirius S50 Portable Satellite Radio Receiver with Car Pack
Car Audio or Theater (Sirius Satellite Radio)
- Portable Sirius satellite radio receiver with belt clip, ear buds, and car kit
- 1 GB flash memory saves up to 50 hours of Sirius programming or other digital content
- Supports MP3 and WMA files; built-in FM transmitter for plug-and-play use in car
- Voice-assisted channel navigation announces the channel; USB interface for PC transfers
- 176 x 220 TFT color display; measures 1.9 x 3.8 x 0.67 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Why is classical music good for babies?
Reading to a baby and playing classical music helps to stimulate the child's mental development. !
Why do some professionals recommend listening to classical music for babies
Professionals recommend listening to classical music for babies because of the Mozart effect. A study had shown that college students who listened to Mozart before a test performed better.